In its tenth and best configuration, the new Supra X embodies decades of championships and podium finishes. The Supra X is truly a marvel of modern engineering - and has been put through the wringer in testing by the greatest archers of all time. The result is the most stable and consistent bow on the market. The Supra X is giving archers what they need to collect world titles and dominate the field.
- PSE’s Modular Target Grips include 0,4, 8, or 12-degree options as Target Archers strive for superior accuracy, grip angles are crucial for holding patterns, tuning, and post-shot bow reaction. The Supra X offers the tried and true PSE machined grip profile (0 degrees) and a factory-equipped 4-degree modular grip, promoting a natural force line and reducing wrist tension.
- PSE's EZ220 System; enjoy swift and precise bow tuning, along with easy cam lean adjustments, without the hassle of prolonged workbench time. The system's spacer repositioning capability allows for precise cam shifts in 0.020" increments. Furthermore, the revolutionary axle system ensures bearing longevity by preventing over-tightening of axle screws, setting the Supra X apart from competitors.
- The Supra X’s cutting-edge platform boasts the largest effective brace height and the highest level of Full Draw Stability (FDS), achieved through meticulous design elements that work in harmony. From the optimized pocket angle and limb tip angle to the deflex riser and cam configuration, every component contributes to an unparalleled level of stability.
Supra X cam options are tailored to unleash your potential with precision.
- Supra X cam options are tailored to unleash your potential with precision. The SE2 cam offers a smooth draw force curve.
- Fixed Cable Guard System features a Stainless Steel cable rod with an incredibly seamless texture, this system ensures near frictionless operation for enhanced shooting performance. The threaded Stainless Steel rod guarantees a secure and reliable connection, while the strategic cable rod positioning balances vane clearance and minimizes side load tying into FDS and torsional stability.
- PSE Limb Vise pocket system: Engineered to provide superior stability through an improved limb locking system. Limb pivots tighten against the handle surface to ensure the pocket remains centered over the riser regardless of limb bolt position.
- QAD Integrate and Hamskea Epsilon arrow rest mount: Machined Dovetail for zero-tolerance QAD Integrate™ arrow rests. Machined mounting holes are available for other mount interfaces.
- Axle to Axle: 40"
- Brace Height: 7 ⅞”
- Let-Off: 65%| 70%| 75%
- Speed: 320 FPS
- Mass Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Draw Length: 28" - 33.5"
- Max Draw Weight: 50 lb|60 lb
- Cam: SE2
- Dexterity: RH and LH
- Color: Black Cherry, Black, Charcoal, Navy Blue, Purple, White